The FORUM Institut für Management, founded in 1979 in Heidelberg, is an international group of institutes that concerns itself with the training of corporate specialists and executives. First-class speakers, current topics, high-quality seminar materials and excellent on-site support ensure the high quality of our seminars and symposia.
So far, more than 300,000 professionals and executives from all European countries have participated in FORUM Institut events.
We offer face-to-face courses, online trainings and certificate programs – Your excellence. Our passion.
Our Company Profile
- 110 employees
- EUR 14,5 million turnover
- 1,500 events per year
- 4,500 seminar days per year
- 20,000 participants per year
- Corporate partners in Italy, Jordan and Spain
For more information visit www.forum-institut.de
eCTD Office is an off-the-shelf suite of integrated eCTD / NeeS / VNeeS software products for the creation, validation, publishing, viewing and manipulation of regulatory documentation for electronic submissions by pharmaceutical companies to regulatory authorities. Various tools included in the package ensure your work continues flawlessly (eCTD Lifecycle Viewer, PDF Hyperlink Explorer, Submission Comparer).
With more than 30 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry we can help you understand and manage your electronic dossiers with ease.
We provide electronic submission publishing software solutions for (but not limited to) the EU region, Switzerland (Swissmedic), USA (FDA), Canada (Health Canada), GCC (SFDA), Jordan (JFDA), South Africa (MCC), Thailand (FDA) and Australia (TGA).
Using eCTD Office you can easily:
- Compile. Prepare you submission documents and fill in the provided regional-aware approved template. Add documents manually or import/merge an existing eCTD/NeeS.
- Manipulate. Behind the scenes: easily split and merge your PDF documents, convert MS Word DOC to PDF, define document Titles, attributes, granularity, envelope values, …
- Validate. Built in validation supporting regional rules ensures no invalid submissions can be generated.
- Publish. No need to know anything about eCTD XMLs and other IT-related eCTD aspects.
- Manage lifecycle. As easy as breathing. Understand and manage your eCTD products lifecycle as simple as “assign-operation-target”.
- View. Understand how Authorities see your electronic submission. Reduce review times, increase response times to Agency requests, and ensure faster approvals for your products.
eCTD Office is used by hundreds of small, private, medium sized to tier-one pharma companies and pharmaceutical consultants on all continents for more than 10 years!
For more information visit http://ectdoffice.com